headin

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged

So I was Tagged by Lori. I've never been tagged before so this should be fun
More about my husband from my point of view.

1. Where we met - Dorms at Snow College
2. Our First Date - Playing board games with Kathren and Steve
3. How long did we date before we were married? - about 7 months
4. How long have we been Hitched? 8 years.
5. Favorite Feature -His beautiful face.
6. Favoirte Quality - His Willingness to do the laundry, his obbessive compulsive orginization.
7. His nickname for me - He used to call me Dani, but now it's dear
8. His Favorite Color - I am actually not sure. I think its Blue
9. His Favorite Sport - I will have to say basketball or football
10. Who Said I Love You first - I don't remember but i did have to ask him to kiss me.
11. Our First Kiss when and where - In my basement apartment we were dancing and I was getting tired of looking up at him waiting for him to make a move so I urged him a long.
12. Favorite couple thing to do - What ever. Watch movies Be together
13. His Hidden Talent - The kindergarten Book order. He is the best at that. Ummm. Keeping track of my keys and shoes and other items.
14. His Favorite Music - It use to be hawaiian, but he likes 90's music
15. What I admire most about him - His courage and determination to alway do better.
16. His favorite pastimes - Looking through magazines for stuff, shooting, helping the kids learn new things, Researching his ideas.
17. Will he read this? - Not sure

I would like to tag Jana, Bev, and Linda I don't know if they even look at my blogg

2 comments:

Project Maniac said...

Thanks for doing the tag. It was fun to read more about Bert. I didn't realize he was so organized! It must run in some line of the family.

Michelle said...

Hi D- I love tags like this. I did this one a while back. What is your email so I can invite you to my blog. Email me at foxy_coxy55@yahoo.com