headin

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January

Today Bert had to leave to go Training in Gunnison. Ruger was bawling because he didn't want Bert to leave. Bert told him he needed to help mommy and be the man of the house. At dinner Ruger said mom I get you be like you now. I said yes, you get you help me take care of things and bring the wood in. Then he said, sometimes I feel grown up inside. I'm glad I told him.

Oh, Colt just hit kimber with a rubics cube goodtimes.

Funny of the day. Me being me, thinking I'm still really good at basketball and not a old, fat, old fat, old lady who can't jump. I decided ( Mostly because I was awake at 4:00 becuase my kids had woken up and congragated in my bed, leaving no room for me.) to go to the high school baskbetball practice. I did pretty good until the end of practice I raised my foot up as close to a jumb as an old, fat lady can get and came down wrong PAIN POPPing tearing cracking. I felt like my foot had been removed from my leg. But me being me I walked it off and subed myself back in to end practice. Now when ever I get up from sitting I feel like some one has hit my foot with a sledge hammer. Unlike my sister Jana, I do belive in Icing so I iced it but it still hurts. I wonder how long it takes for an old, fat lady to heal.

Well you have a good day now.

2 comments:

Jana Sorensen said...

I DO Believe in ICing DeAnna....it just is really cold. Ha ha...I wish I was there to see that...but I am really sorry! Love you

Jax said...

Deanna,
You always were and still are my idol I love that you went and played with the high school girls. I am sure you killed them too. Love ya
Jax