headin

Sunday, October 24, 2010

berts mussings

dave ramsey is awesome and you should all read his book. Cut up your credit card and pay for things in cash. Go go go fight win tonight
Sorry about your loss robert. Hope you get to play in the big games.

DeAnna musings. Children speak kindly to each other before i start yelling at you and teach you how to really communicate... AAAAAHHHHHHH

So I went and played basketball Friday, it was supose to be open gym for the girls high school team, but who showed up. Two girl, the coach, the volleyball coach, me and three 8th boys

My team won, How awesome is it to beat the basketball coach, two 8th grade boys and one 9th grade girl. And I could barely get up and down the floor and I missed every layup at least once.
thanks for listen
DeAnna

No comments: