headin

Sunday, March 21, 2010

bracket

Well, kansas loosing busted my bracket. I was very exctied for University of Iowa or whom ever beat kansas though. How fun to nock off a number one seat.
Church was really good today. I gave the lesson on the fall and dad gave the lesson in sunday school on Joseph.
Dads lesson was very good. I'm always learning good teaching technics from him. Today he had differnt couples tell the story of joseph as they did in teaching their children and tell what they wanted their children to learn from the story of joseph. It got people thinking. And all the people who told the story had something different to learn from the story of Joseph in Egypt. Anyway, it was interesting.
Rossi is starting to wake up. She is such a cute good little girl. I'm very greatfull to be a mom for the fourth time:)

2 comments:

Project Maniac said...

Glad your lesson went well. I have not been following the games at all. Oh, well. Oh, I forgot to call you. If you guys want to come down on Saturday we are doing cake and ice cream for Hattie's birthday. Our house 3:00 pm on the 27th. If you can't then maybe we will see you the next weekend at White Rocks for Easter.

Dani said...

we will try and make it.