headin

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Zion

Well, Some great news first, I'm pregnant and due in Februrary. Sorry I haven't posted for a long, long, time but my dad has had blogspot blocked for a while. Anyway, we've had some crazy things going on.

First Berts Grandpa passed away, It was very sudden and very sad but he was a great man and the funeral services were very nice. All the people were so kind.


We had our Glover reunion. It was great to see so many people i hardly ever see. it was extra fun to have Bev here cause she usually isn't.

The next fun thing was we hiked the narrows. It was really long and my feet were really sore when we finished but It was worth it. I don't think i will ever do the whole thing again, atleast not while i'm Prego. I slowed our group down a little bit having to stop more than they would have and some people passed us. Bev was a little irriated about that:) here are some pics


Me, Bev, and Jana at the begging of the narrows.






Bert making sure I'm, not going to throw up:) what a sweet heart. He even said I was as beautiful as the canyon. What a charmer:) It was very fun to go with him.





Summer has revolved around waterday. Here is a picture of what waterday usually turns into.

What a fun summer we are having.

5 comments:

McCleary Family Fun said...

I'm so excited about water days!!!!

Project Maniac said...

Wow, that looks like some high quality mud there. Did he make himself up? It was fun to see you the other day and I'm glad you are still alive after that hike.

Jax said...

I don't believe for a second that you slowed anyone down on a hike. No matter your condition. You are the toughest hiker I know. I used to use you as rest remember that sitting over the nasty water letting me sit on you so I didn't fall in. It was fun to see you in Manti! Luv ya

Bev said...

I actually wasn't annoyed in the least. I was much worse than I expected myself to be. Those rocks were slippery. I was sad to miss your huge fall. It was so bad though, I couldn't get a good laugh out of it. And I was too tired anyway.

Megan and RJ said...

Wow! Congratulations on your bun in the oven. I hope you have the easiest pregnancy yet. From your comments on your blog, it doesn't look like my wish has come true competely. Good luck. Stay in touch.