headin

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Letter

Well you can watch my little movie about our year of 2008. It has been a great year. We are so very blessed in all areas of life. This month has been busy getting ready for christmas. Funny story of the week. Ruger shared a book with Kimber without me asking him to. I told him that was really nice. I asked him. Don't you feel nice, warm and fuzzy inside? He said yes. A couple days later he said, Mom Santa must feel nice, warm and fuzzy alot because he gives lots of gifts away.
Bert and I have been watching J.A.G. In one episode they had to do CPR. I went into the kitchen and when I came back Kimber had Colt on the floor doing CPR.


Here is our Christmas Card Letter



Here is our movie Christmas Card.


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You did a great job making that little Christmas movie. That's a good idea! Merry Christmas!

Project Maniac said...

That was so fun to watch. Thanks for sharing. I loved that idea of making a movie.