headin

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well today

Well Today I am recopperation from getting david home. It was so much fun to see him and watch him come off the plain. The other best part the the day was that Bev had their baby and named it Kirsten Jacqueline. Mom was very excited. It was just great to have a lot of family and friends around. I'm trying to finish a quilt. I do have to tell a funny story on Linda (my sister) She asked her daughter to come get her diper changed. Isabelle said no. Linda then said what did you say. Isabelle prombly said You heard me. Isabelle just turned 18months. Oh, the love of what sweet children will say. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Project Maniac said...

Thankfully Hattie can't talk back yet. I can still man handle her to change her diaper. I have been wondering what I am going to do once that starts though, the not wanting to change the diaper thing I mean.

McCleary Family Fun said...

True story. I promptly spanked her and explained to her about diaper changes. She's only 18 months old, so I'm hoping that the understanding is there. She is great fun and exciting. LOVE her.